I did something a little...permanent.  I got a new tattoo - Charles' pilot wings on the inside of my right wrist.  I've been tinkering with the idea since I got back from the Normandy trip last summer.  After a particularly good writing run and a whole lot of inspiration, I sucked it up and got my ink.  I completely love it!  Look at me, bein' a badass with a new tattoo...  ;)

A new work project brought a new and kind of amazing surprise into my life and I have been so busy that I've not been able to spend much time with Charles or on the book.  It was terrible timing from a creative perspective as I'd pushed through three new chapters before the cray cray Hurricane Ivan blew my doors open, but I am so so so happy and challenged with work that I can't complain.  Lots of exciting things on the horizon and I just know that Charles will, as always, wait patiently for me.

2 comments:

RidesaSurly said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

Would love to see it!

Post a Comment